NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW
Spinning Classes in a new purpose built room with brand new top quality spinning bikes complete with individual monitors so you can track your progress
Classes are suitable for all ages and abilities which are delivered by fully qualified and enthusiastic instructors in a very motivational setting.
Mondays: 6 - 6.45pm
Tuesdays: 12 - 12.45pm / 6 - 6.45pm / 7 - 7.45pm
Wednesdays: 6.30 - 7.15pm
Thursdays: 6 - 6.45pm / 7 - 7.45pm
Fridays: 9 - 9.45am / 6 - 6.45pm
Sundays: 9.30 - 10.15am
As these classes are new and demand is high we recommend you contact the club to confirm times/days and availability
- ORIGIN SPIN BIKE
- 21kg perimeter weighted flywheel.
- Narrow Q-Factor for a realistic road bike feel.
- Lightweight, rust resistant aluminium seat and handlebar posts.
- Height adjustable handlebars with bottle holder to help keep you hydrated.
- Realistic chain drive mechanism and dual-sided pedals (toe cage and SPD)
Speak to Reception staff or call the club for further details