Spinning Classes in a purpose built room with top quality spinning bikes.
Classes are suitable for all ages and abilities which are delivered by fully qualified and enthusiastic instructors in a very motivational setting.
Classes do vary in content and intensity so please discuss your requirements with one of our members of staff or any of the instructors who will be happy to advise.
MONDAY: 6.00pm – 6.45pm
TUESDAY: 6.00pm – 6.45pm & 7.00pm – 7.45pm
FRIDAY: 9.30am – 10.15am & 6.00pm – 6.45pm
SUNDAY: 10.00am – 10.45am
Further classes may be added subject to demand
Members £4 Non-members £5
10 Sessions £45
As demand for these classes is high we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment – Just follow the ‘Bookings’ link in the menu
ORIGIN SPIN BIKE
- 21kg perimeter weighted flywheel.
- Narrow Q-Factor for a realistic road bike feel.
- Lightweight, rust resistant aluminium seat and handlebar posts.
- Height adjustable handlebars with bottle holder to help keep you hydrated.
- Realistic chain drive mechanism and dual-sided pedals (toe cage and SPD)
Speak to Reception staff or call the club for further details